Here are some pictures from the annual Trunk or Treat at church. We love this day and love that the girls can trick or treat in a fun and safe environment with people they know! Last year James and I said for next year (meaning now) we will have some games set up and lots of candy for T or T! Well James got home on Sat night late from being gone a week and my parents pulled in a few minutes before we had to leave for T or T so needless to say we didn't get ourselves together for this year, but next year we are all about it!
The girls were butterfly princesses! What can I say I have some girly girls, they love pink, purple, fluff and glitter! You cannot see it but we have glitter in the hair and they both thought that was pretty special. I included some pics of friends and cousins. I love the picture of Zoe and Isaiah looking at each other, funny! Then the pics with the Robinson kiddos half of the kids were smiling (those first born girls) Then a picture with cousins, well Brody and Colton were MIA. There is also a picture with sweet Olivia, the girls matched and we didn't even plan it, great minds think alike right! All in all it was a fun afternoon, and we look forward to next year!
4 comments:
I LOVE that first photo...they look like little ballerinas in training! (And I'm glad you mentioned the costume matching was unplanned...I totally wondered if y'all had bought them together!)
So cute and so glad that you have some girly girls... you are a great mom and they are always smiling... we just had a party at our house and my son spent most of the time in timeout... boys will be boys... naughty...
cutie-pies!!
So cute!!! Precious costumes!
Post a Comment