James and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary! I just learned that it is your diamond Anniversary (#10, and #60).
I didn't get a diamond but I did get my birth stone (peridot) earrings and a beautiful ring from James Avery. Anniversary's are so much fun and we are always amazed at how fast the years go by, but so incrediably blessed!
We were going to be in CO with James's family so we opted to celebrate early. My parents were in town for a doctor's visit and it was also my Mom's birthday so we went to celebrate all together with a DELICIOUS meal at Christopher's followed by a funny movie. It was a wonderful night!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! 10 is a big one. Congrats!
Happy 10... you both look so good as usual. and can't believe your girls are growing so big...
Hard to believe it has been 10 years. I swear it was just yesterday watching y'all say your vows.
Congrats to one of the most beautiful and sweet couples I know!
Post a Comment