Monday, December 3, 2007

Birthday




Dec. 1st James turned 30 and joined me b/c I turned the big 30 in August. It's crazy how your perception changes because what once seemed older now feels so young. There is a picture of us in front of our tree, James calls it our "prom picture" because we haven't posed just the two of us together without kidos in a long time. I'm pretty sure we don't look like we are going to prom. We did go for a really great dinner though.
On another note we tivo Extreme Home Makeover, it is such a great show because they really help people that really need it. Granted sometimes there are some cheesy moments but it always touches me and makes me cry. I usually watch it on Monday and today when I watched it I was moved as always. This Daddy is going to school to become a doctor to work on finding a cure for his four children who all have the same disease and cannot eat, they all get fed through tubes. This show always gives me a perspective about my life, and how truly blessed I am.
Here are a few pictures of Zoe standing up, she makes us laugh a lot we are loving seeing her little personality emerging everyday! She is super animated and precious. The picture of Shelby is when she was playing one day and she is a butterfly-ballerina-Cinderella-princess!

No comments: