Poor little Zoe is on her third set of ear infections this one is another double. Apparently she has super small ear canals and if she catches a cold it goes straight to ear infections. She started feeling bad on Tuesday night and we ended up at the urgent care clinic on Sat. AM after being up most of the night Friday night. She has had bad fever for several days and I knew her ears were bothering her, sure enough we left with two Rx's.
I have to brag on my husband though he is one that needs his sleep but was such a trooper the past four nights of not good sleep. He would just offer to go and rock Zoe which was about the only way she would rest and get relief. It's amazing what daddy's will do for their girls. It is so sad to see your little one week and crying for days on end despite the gallons of Tylenol and ear drops you feel like you are giving them. She feels like we are of course torturing her horribly b/c we are also suctioning her nose along with messing with her ears that already hurt and shooting stuff in her mouth that definitely doesn't taste like milk. I'm saying to her it will help you it's for your own good... Don't you remember your parents saying that to you and thinking yeah right! : )
Switching gears please pray for my cousin Monique her duplex caught fire this afternoon while she was home. The praise is that her daughter was not home at the time and she was able to get out of the house grabbing her phone real quick. I cannot imagine how hard that must be.
Another of my cousins just left the hospital with her 2 yr. old son who got a high fever and then began to have seizures. Again I could not imagine my baby having a seizure in front of me, they are home now but still do not know why he had so many of them. My heart goes out to them both!
2 comments:
oh, I'm sorry to hear about baby Zoe...I'm sure it's frustrating that she keeps getting them. Do you have to get tubes put in? We saw James and Shelby at church, I wondered where you two were. I hope she gets better soon...poor baby!
I did not know about your blog...Now I do!! :)
Hope Zoe girl gets to feeling better!
Post a Comment