Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Everything is Ready




Happy New Year! I have a lot of Christmas to catch up on but wanted to tell my first Shelby Kate story of 2008. I woke up around 8:15 to the sound clink and clang for about 10 minutes followed by a little song.... "all things are ready, all things are ready....jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way.....all things are ready.... So I get up and Shelby has set the table for all three of us complete with ice water and straws plates bowls spoons and napkins. All of our glassware is in our upper cabinets and she just scooted up a stool and got it all out. A little scary but she didn't drop anything or hurt herself so that is good. It was all super sweet.
The other picture is of Zoe Montana! (or zoe in a hannah montana wig) There are some little babies born with a lot of hair (aka Patti) my girls not so much!

6 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

So cute! Love the Zoe Montana pic, and the idea of your oldest making up special breakfast songs for New Year's Day. What precious girls.

Jenny said...

Okay, that picture of Zoe is HILARIOUS! Total Rock Star!

Way cute breakfast surprise! I can't believe she did all that without help...hmmm, wonder where she learned it all from?

Amy said...

Hey, Katie! I am so glad you have a blog! It's going to be so much fun to check in on you guys. The girls are getting so big and beautiful. Time flies doesn't it? Thanks for commenting and letting me know you were out there.

Amy B. said...

That is so funny. I cannot believe Shelby set the table so perfectly...she must have a super organized mommy or something!? ;)

Irma and Koby said...

What sweet girls you have!! Zoe looks so big!

Me said...

Okay, Zoe Montana takes the cake for the cutest baby ever!