Shelby Kate was tagged by sweet little Norah for "8 random things about my life" so here it goes!
1) I often compose original songs about many many things but almost everyone has the words Jesus-love-everyday not necessarily in that order
2) I am a girly girl I love dressing up in my Cinderella dress and shoes and jewelry and having my toes and finger nails painted, I'll take makeup if you let me although mommy and daddy don't let me do this very much
3)I have a small purple blanket that I've had my whole life (yes 3 1/2 whole years) that I sleep with at every nap and every night called my yummy pronounced nummy
4) I have LOVED Dora for so long!!! My mommy will tivo new shoes for me to try out but I still like her, I don't know why but mommy only lets me watch one a day
5) I like to do new things as long as someone is with me preferably one of her brave older cousins or Mommy
6) I help Mommy with all of the chores at home and do really good dusting, mopping, loading/unloading the dishwasher and folding laundry, my Mommy thinks I'm such a great helper and I just love doing whatever Mommy is doing
7) I love playing with Zoe, getting her toes singing to her and holding her, I'm so excited for her to grow up so she can have tea parties with me
8) One of my most favorite things is Daddy Daughter Time where my Daddy takes me to do something special like fishing, four wheeling, going to the doughnut shop and gander mountain, my Daddy is the best!
1 comment:
Ummm...this is just plain adorable.
Post a Comment