Well wanted to share some pics of Zoe doing "SO Big" with Daddy. We totally laugh because she thinks it's soooo funny and amazed that she is so strong ; ). Shelby and Zoe also are really loving bath together, they play so well there and splash and have fun. Zoe is kind of "all up in Shelb's grill" a lot of the time. (ie Shelby's playing coloring, kitchen, etc... and Zoe just crawls over through whatever project and theft's something on her way") Shelby is a super sister and tolerant but looks at her and says "Zooeeeeeee"!!! But the bath is always good for them, we love Z is old enough to play with her.
On another note, we took Zoe to the ENT on Wednesday and have a surgery date of June 18 for her tubes. Although I am a little nervous about the whole thing I (and we) are thrilled that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Zoe. Maybe a break from constant pain, a break from us squeezing some disgusting medicine down her twice a day for ten days, a break from not sleeping well etc... We look at it as a blessing that there IS something to help her and a wonderful doctor that is going to be doing it.
SO, I solicit your prayers for little Zoe. One more prayer request is I am driving the girls and I to Andrews to see the folks on Monday. We need safe travels, sleepy girls, and my sanity! : )
7 comments:
Katy--I'm so glad to hear about the tubes...I know you have been really praying for a means to an end. I'll for sure be praying for Zoe!
Sweet, precious girls! Love the pics. We will keep Zoe girl in our prayers. I'm thankful she will have relief soon.
Have fun with your folks. Love ya!
Someday you will show those pictures to her friends and family on her wedding day... Hillarious...
they r so beautiful!!!!!
What cute pics - your girls are precious, and it's always sweet to see sisters loving on each other! We'll be praying for the tubes - we were so thankful for Maelyn's and our one day of a little stress was well worth the nights of great sleep we got afterwards (she slept through the night for the first time at 14 months the very night the tubes went in - yeah!).
Yay for the tubes!!! Prayers that all goes well with the surgery. Love the pic of Zoe doing so big. Too cute.
Katy--hope all is well with Zoe and her little ears. Tubes worked wonders for both of my boys! We miss you guys!
Colleen
Post a Comment