Thursday, May 29, 2008

More comparison photos : )





Well I was trying to post comparison photos : ) The ones of Shelby were showing up tiny. I think it's because I took them in email mode because when I tried to enlarge it the pixles get out of whack. Anyway this dress was mine when I was a baby (my Mom made it) and I have pics of Shelby in it now Zoe. The last few are of Zoe's signature move and her doing "So Big" she loves it and thinks it's halarious!

Also been away from blogging b/c it seems like when school ended we just got crazy busy into our summer, but it's all very fun stuff!








4 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

I still think that Zoe looks a little more like James. Shelby was a lot chunkier than Zoe, too. Are they the same age in these pictures?

Amy B. said...

they look so much alike in these pics...and i love that dress!
so cute!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

They look the same... and I love that you still have your dress from when you were little and dressed them up.. so cute.

Rachel said...

Your Girls ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!!! I didn't realize that you two had added to your family. I can't wait to show Curt the pics.

Have a Blessed Week!