Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sisters???

Aunt Sheridan gave Shelby girls this hat when she was a baby and I wanted to take some of Zoe too in it. I probably should not have waited until dinner time when she was hungry but I got a few of her... what do you think, do they look like sisters? the 1 and 4 are zoe and middle two are Shelb. It's hard b/c the day I took those of Shelby it was sunny and today was overcast... Shelby was happy, Z was hungry/not in the mood... Maybe I'll try it again soon.











3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Precious!

They do look so alike--which is funny since I think one looks like you and the other more like James!

I laughed when I saw this post because I just finished blogging "comparison photos" of N & E...great minds think alike, I guess!

Amy B. said...

Zoe is like a mini-James and Shelby looks alot like you, but they do look alike too...maybe you and James look alike. ?? ha!
They are cute, that's what I know for sure! :)

SheridanLeftwich said...

OK so I never really thought the girls looked that much a like until I see these photos then I think they look identical....

...CraZy!!!.....

...Cute pics!.....