My beautiful sister in law got married on Saturday! It was such a busy but fun weekend of just pure celebration. I was honored that my sweet little girls were part of the bridal party and they did just great. Shelby Kate was completely in her element in a princess dress and walked down the isle depositing her petals as instructed and did not sit down until everyone of them was out of her little basket. Zoe was walked down the isle and a few minutes later taken back out to the nursery as planned and did great also. We are so happy to welcome "uncle" Carl to this fun family : ) I'll post a few pictures but first share this story....
Yesterday on the way home from night church..
Shelby: Are we going to a "restwrong" or home?
Me: Just home, we have yummy food at home (not really I haven't bought groceries so we were just going to have sandwiches) we will probably have sandwiches..
James: Yeah, Daddy makes a mean sandwich!
Shelby: Daddy your sandwich isn't mean it's a sweet sandwich : )
** I included the picture of the back of me and shay and tenille to show my fabulous hair do by none other then Amy B! thanks ames : )
10 comments:
LOL...restwrong...that's awesome! And the rest of the story was just as funny.
Your hair looked fantastic! Well-fixed and well-worn...nice teamwork, girls!
The girls looked gorgeous! I know you guys had a wonderful time.
Everyone looks great and I love the pink shoes and hairdo. Congratulations to Lauren.
Your girls look so cute in their dresses! I am still hoping that God has it in his plans for us to have a girl one day. We will see! How fun that Zoe is walking. Sam and Micah have become best buds now that Micah is walking. It is a little more work for you, but so much fun for them.
That's funny about the sandwich, what a sweet girl!
I had fun doing your hair...and Shelby Kate's. What a little princess!!
But, I think you could have walked down the aisle in rollers and still looked beautiful! =) What a fun wedding, glad we were able to come.
I had no idea that she was getting married... she is a beautiful bride and your children make pretty cute "little brides"...and your hair was awesome.
I can't believe Lauren is married!! How fun! Zoe looks SOOOO much like Shelby! It took me a minute to figure out who was who in the wedding....We have planned to come down to BCS this summer, but it is slipping away! We'll have to find a time to head down soon!! We miss you and love you all!!
Sweet pictures...I love them!
Love your new blog makeover!!!
The girls look so pretty in their dresses! And, Tricia's right -- the blog makeover is beautiful!
Post a Comment