I forgot to add some info about the last post of pictures. We got to travel to Fort Davis to see my grandparents along with my siblings and thier kidos. We had a wonderful weekend with full days of family time, my sister and her fam even made the long trek from Virginia. We took some aggie photos however my very talented sis-in-law took the majority of these on her nice camera but I took a few! ; ) Shelby and Gates were big buddies and by each other's side most of the weekend it was so cute! We love spending time with family so it was a super great weekend. (this was last weekend, i'm a bit behind)
Also... Zoe has begun walking so she is taking more and more steps all of the time. It is so fun to see her getting around this way! She is getting more brave everyday as far as how many she takes before she sits/falls down. We had a great 4th I'll post those pictures soon.. This week we will be in full wedding mode for Lauren's (james's sweet sis) that is on Saturday! yeah!
Yesterday I really did mean "GOD BLESS AMERICA"... We tried to explain Independance Day to Shelby.. She said, "yes I understand" ! ; )
2 comments:
Hey! I found your blog off Rachel Lacy's blog. It is great to see that your fam is going well. Tell Katie hi for me. We need to plan another race or something so we can all get together again.
hey! I just realized that this is your blog, Katy. Sorry! How are you? I love getting to see updated pictures of your girls!
Post a Comment