So I haven't posted in a while so here is some quick catch up. I got to help with Shelby's Valentines Party at school this year. She LOVES when I'm up at school with her. She often says "Momma, you can just stay anytime and it would be so fun because I will be here and you will be here too". The party went great thanks to all of the Mommies hard work.
Zoe has been being Zoe! She talks a lot!! and says many things but one of her new phrases is "no way". Sweet huh? It actually is funny to us when she says it but don't worry we are correcting her to say "no thank you".
James went on his annual snowboarding trip to CO. He goes every year with whoever can go. This year it was just he and his good buddy Kirby. They board fast and furious and have such a good time. I think this is the 4th time Kirby has been a part of this annual trip. He got home on Sunday and we were so glad to see him. I was ready to talk and catch up and have some adult conversation. I was talking away and look over at him and he was totally asleep. We did finally get to talk yesterday for several hours while our kids were awake, I know amazing.
Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
Fun to see what yall are up to...Hows Janis? Miss you guys, whit
Post a Comment