We took the girls to the circus last night, and I was so excited to take them because I knew they would like it. I was kind of thinking it will be okay but it's just one of those things you do for your children. Boy was I wrong it was awesome!
I had promised Shelby that if there was cotton candy we would get some, which there was yeah! Shelby, Zoe and I all shared it but by the end Shelby was getting full and her tummy was hurting you can tell in one of the pictures. But before that she said "Momma this is like magic in my mouth!"
Well both of the girls fell asleep towards the end of it but James and I were like little kids and wanted to see what would happen next. We were both thinking there is no way a motorcycle could ride around in the metal ball thing.... okay well there is no way two can... three your crazy! It was all impressive from the acrobats to the huge elephants, to the beautiful white tigers. Needless to say it was a super fun evening and we even got to sit close to good friends and across from some other good friends. Who knew James and I would have so much fun there too, I knew he was really wanting to go flipping and flying all around on everything. Zoe really wanted to ride an elephant too....
2 comments:
Definitely fun! You know that "Brian" guy the French Clown got out of the audience? James could have totally done that hand stand.... we all said, "That would be hilarious if they picked James out of the crowd!"
Glad to know we weren't the only ones suckered into that $10 cotton candy because we'd already give our word :)
And I'm with Jen, I would have LOVED to see that clown's reaction if James had shown him up in the ring!
And wasn't that teeny, tiny bicycle the funniest thing, ever!?
Post a Comment