Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fake 5!

Shelby Kate got to celebrate her birthday Monday at school. Her real birthday isn't until August 12th, but the teachers let the summer birthday's celebrate during the year. She was SUPER excited and requested heart shaped butterfly rice crispy treats, the butterfly's colors in yellow, pink and red. This was great for me considering I talked her down from sky, rainbow's, flowers and hearts on each one of them : ). She got to wear a crown with the number 5 on it and all day kept saying "Now I'm FAKE 5!!" People were stopping her saying Happy Birthday and she would sometimes say "thanks" and sometimes say "I'm just fake 5 today".

If I say "Shelby you are 4 years old you don't need to ____" she now says "No I'm fake 5 Mommy not 4 1/2 "..... I'll post pictures soon, left my camera in the car which is not home at the moment. I think I'm going to be fake 29!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love it... since we are going fake... lets just say we are fake 21 again... how much fun.

Angela Robinson said...

"Fake 5", I love it. (Fake 29...even better!)

Tricia said...

She is such a character!