Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoe!








Today my baby turned 2! How did that happen? Happy Birthday to my sweet angel, funny, precious, strong, happy, little one ; ).
We started off the morning singing Happy Birthday to Zoe then I asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she choose cereal (one of her favorite meals, well after I denied the request to eat birthday cake for breakfast. We decorated the dinning room with balloons and crape paper which she liked a lot. Next we took her swimming one of her most favorite things to do. James was able to join us at the pool so that was really fun. We came home for lunch and birthday cake. When I showed her the cake she said: "Ohh thank you Mommy, Thank you for my birthday cake"! SOOO Cute! Shelby Kate made her a birthday crown for the day which was really sweet considering she was having a hard time devoting the day to sissy choice of meals/activities. ; ) I told her her day is coming soon in a few weeks.

After nap time we went to dinner at the Road House, I'm pretty sure this was more of Daddy's choice but Zoe is pretty much happy with whatever you do. Uncle David aka our good friend got to join us and my girls L O V E him. I'm not sure how peaceful the dinner was considering Shelby Kate wanted Uncle David's undivided attention and Zoe had to teetee about 15 times throughout the meal. We ended the evening by going to Uncle David's house and seeing his new super cute little puppy "Georgie". Okay that's not really his name but David was undecided and so we just called him that!. It was a fun day for Zoe!

Things I just L O V E about little zozo, zoe girl, angel baby:

She will spontaneously come up to me and say: I love you Mommy!

If you ask her to do something or get something she says: Sure!

If she doesn't like something or doesn't want something: No thank you Mommy.

Her favorite songs are, Jesus Loves Me, and You are my Sunshine

How old are you today? 5 she says! No Zoe how old are you: 2

She has also mastered getting in and out of her bed on her own, yes she is still in her crib! Fun times : )

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy Bday Zoe... wow how is it that she is 2... they grow so fast and looks like it was a great day...

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!! She is so precious! And a big girl now!

Stephanie said...

Happy belated birthday Zoe! You are growing up so fast.