We started Kinder!
Well Shelby Kate did but I feel like our whole family started it today! Needless to say I'm glad to be on this side of the first day of school. All in all she had a great day! We are so thankful that she had a buddy, Harper is in her class and they set together at lunch and on the rug (sweet!
She was very excited about going today and is excited to go back tomorrow so we are thankful for that. After a lot of prayer (and continued prayer) we feel peaceful about her being at the school she is at and with the people she is with. We are all going to be adjusting to the earlier to rise, earlier nap for Zoe, earlier dinner, earlier to bed routine, and Shelby being away so much.
I had a great (little bit of tears) breakfast with some other mommies, and shared stories over our breakfast/coffee's. We laughed and it started off the day great and peaceful!
4 comments:
So cute! I'm glad to hear she had a good day, and that she's willing to go back tomorrow! :) She is such a precious little girl. And we will continue to pray for her and yall. Our breakfast this morning was SUCH a big blessing. Thanks for coming. Love yall so much!
Such fun! I am so glad to hear that everything went well for your sweet family. I loved your words about the whole family starting school. So true! We are praying for you all.
Awesome.... so glad to hear... i will be one of the moms with tears too..
Love the pics!!!So proud of her!
Post a Comment