Saturday, September 5, 2009

Honored!





My birthday was Aug. 31st and this year I had a HUGE surprise!
A couple of Friday nights ago James said he wanted to go to Fuddruckers for dinner, which is a normal thing for us to do on a Friday night. We pull up in the parking lot and he said he changed his mind. I was a bit annoyed, the kids were getting hungry they were tired from our new schedule of Kinder (that's for another post) and I just wanted to get on with it.
So we happened to be right by Carinos (one of my favorite places) and he said lets just go here, I still didn't catch on, then we saw Paige (still clueless). I was like what are you doing here? She said she was there eating with her family and wanted us to stop by and say Hi on the way to our table. Sure I said! So I walk around the corner and it is a surprise party for ME! WHAT?! I was shocked!!!
James planned the whole thing and it was super super sweet! My sweet friends are awesome! and of course James is too for his sneaky planning! He whisked the girls off and we ate and then got some coffee and went and watched a movie. I felt humbled and absolutely surprised! : )

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great birthday! Glad you had fun!

Me said...

Wow!! You have a super sweet husband!! (And happy belated birthday!)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What a sweet husband... and friends... wish I would have been there... Happy Bday sweet friend.

da momma said...

happy bday pretty momma!

Liz*** said...

What a good hubby you have! Glad you had a great b-day. You deserve it!