Friday, September 11, 2009

Zoe'isms

Zoe is a constant source of smiles for us!

Today in the car Zoe wanted to call Pop. Here was her side of the conversation.
Z: Hey it's a guy, it's a boy, it's Pop!
Z: Hi Pop, it's Zoe!
Z: I wuve you Pop, bye bye! (and hangs it up)

Then later in the car I said to Zoe:
Me: come here baby girl
Z: I not a baby girl I ZOE!
Me: Oh, I'm so sorry honey.
Z: I'm not honey I ZOE!

Then today she got up from her nap and says:
Z: Mommy I had a good rest today.

On the way to take Shelby to school
Z: Mommy I want to be 5 and go to school!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey there! So cute...your girls are precious! I wanted to get your email address because I am trying to think of a way to encourage Tonya this next year and I wanted to include you. Hope you guys are doing great!