James and I went to Dallas this weekend to run in the White Rock Half Marathon. It was a great trip for us (our first one together w/o kiddos in 2 and 1/2 years). We had great weather and finished the 13.1 miles, yeah!!! It is a fun thing we can do together and talk about, train for etc.. Most of our other hobbies are kind of gender specific ; ) So I have a before the run picture and an after the run picture. You will notice I look much more fatigued then James! That is so far the longest and fastest either of us have run. We have done a half before but we did this one faster. Our plan is to run in the Austin full marathon in February, Lord willing : )
While I was gone my Shelby lost her first tooth!!! She has been so excited for that day to come for a good year now!!! She is the youngest in the class so most of her class mates have already had this right of passage! So I need to take a picture of her cute smile missing a bottom tooth! She was at my brother-in-law's house and she was so brave and pulled it herself with Uncle Brent's patient and gentle instruction. This happened on Sunday while we we are in Dallas! So the tooth fairy made her first visit to our house last night, so fun!
2 comments:
I'M SO IMPRESSED!!! Way to go Katy and James!! SO COOL!! Can't wait to see Shelby's smile!
ahhh you guys are super cute! Congrats!!! Would love to see you sometime! Thank God for the blogworld to keep up with everyone!
Post a Comment