Thursday, May 20, 2010

Zoe




This is Zoe's favorite way to play/do art.... She really had just gone to the little girls room early that AM and I was busy doing chores and she was happy to do her thing in her birthday suit! Really I make sure my children are dressed on a normal basis : )

A simple lunch date at chickfila (or chick-ole) as my girls say, one slip on the stairs and bam, black eye, Zoe was upset when that happened and she is pretty tough so I was pretty sure it would leave a mark. Angela was on the spot and asked the lady for some ice, way to be on the spot! I think she is Zoe's new favortie person after the ice cream treat!
I will say they are so accommodating there at chickfila, they asked to refill our drink 10 times while we were sitting there visiting, so nice!

2 comments:

Me said...

Poor baby.Thank goodness for popsicles and icrecream when it comes to owies.

Angela Robinson said...

Oh wow! That really blacked up nicely, didn't it. Poor thing.

The birthday suit art pic is a CLASSIC for sure. Love her to pieces!