The first picture is Shelby waiting for her Daddy, they were going on a daddy daughter date four-wheeling and she acts like she has been waiting forever! She loves time with Daddy ; )
Katy: I was doing some regular blog browsing when I saw the picture of your children with their grandparents. Seeing Janice's smiling face makes me miss all the lovely ladies at A&M CoC. Please tell her that I said 'hello'. Sheri D.
7 comments:
I LOVE the stories and the pictures! So so so so so so precious!
What a sweetie - my girls love their Daddy/daughter dates too. I hope it stays that way for a LONG time! :)
What a sweetie! My girls love their Daddy/daughter dates too... I hope it stays that way for a LONG time! :)
Oh, Katy! They are just precious! I can't believe how big Shelby Kate is getting.
Katy:
I was doing some regular blog browsing when I saw the picture of your children with their grandparents. Seeing Janice's smiling face makes me miss all the lovely ladies at A&M CoC. Please tell her that I said 'hello'. Sheri D.
Hey guys!! Your babies are so adorable! Yall look so happy! Miss & love you! Whitney
Your babies are so adorable! Yall look so great & happy! Love and miss you! Tell James's parents hello! Whitney (coker)
Post a Comment