Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jingle bells for Jesus

Last night the conversation between me and Shelby Kate right before she went in her room to go to sleep (I have been coughing a lot getting over a something from last week)

S: Mom I said a prayer for you twice so Jesus is for sure going to make you feel all better

Me: Thanks honey, night love you, go to bed and go to sleep.

S: Momma I'm just going to sing a few quiet songs to Jesus for a little bit first in bed okay

Me: Okay night (awww that's sweet and then..)

S: (now in her room in bed, singing loudly) "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...

Not what I was expecting but I'm sure still appreciated : )

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a super cute story!! I love it! Shelby has such a sweet heart, and I agree that Jesus loved hearing her sing her sweet song.