8 TV shows I watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. What Not To Wear
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. Top Chef
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
7. Sometimes one of these (ellen, oprah, or bonnie hunt)
8. House
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Abuelos
2. Johnny Carinos
3. Freebirds
4. Jason's Deli
5. Luigi's
6. Mi Cocina
7. Chili's
8. Cafe Excel
8 Things that happened today
1. Got my bangs, excuse me FRINGE trimmed up (that's what my hair guy calls it)
2. Cleaned up spilled (or purposefully dumped) snack from Ms. Zoe, yes I vacuumed the living room 3 times by 10:15 this AM : )
3. Talked to one of my out of town buddies
4. Had lunch with beautiful Michelle and kidos (thanks M you are a rock star)
5. Did two loads of laundry (after the 6 yesterday I'm caught up for the moment)
6. Did Wii Fit b/c Zoe was up early so I missed my normal Gym time
7. read books to the girls
8. I blogged :)
8 Things I look forward to
1. my company this weekend
2. Lauren's play (you Go Ms. Junie B)
3. kisses from my girls and my husband
4. Shelby's SONGS
5. GNO's
6. Zoe's daily antics (she make us LAUGH!!!)
7. small group
8. Gym time
8 Things I wish/pray for
1. Lauren and my Mom's healing
2. A healthy family
3. God's miracle for the Wimm's family
4. School for Shelby next year
5. Godly friends for my kids
6. My husband
7. I wish for good sales!
8. The perfect pair of jeans (hehe... I know this is shallow but girls back me up, is there the perfect pair, have you found them? don't you wish for it too)
8 People I tag
Anyone who reads this that hasn't done one of these yet.. You know who you are!!!!
4 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! Love the family christmas one! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh, I had forgotten all about Cafe Excel! I loved that place when we lived in Bryan! It was a very special treat to go there when you are newly married and broke. :)
I had to do a double take at the baby doll. For a minute there, I thought there was a HUGE announcement that I somehow missed for the past ten months or so. Whew!
Also, you should not be allowed to mention Freebirds or Double Dave's. It is just cruel to those of us who have not had either in at least 7 years!;)
You have made me feel guilty, so I will go ahead and actually get on the treadmill today.
What a fun blog entry! And thanks for the rock star comment--you are too generous. YOU are the incredibly thoughtful and kind rock star....I'm more like a 1st round contestant on American idol. :)
Post a Comment