Monday, March 30, 2009

Randomness











Here is a picture of Zoe the day after we returned from our ski trip. I think we all could have slept about 4 days straight, well not really but we were tired! Like the Dyer's (holla Sarah) in one room sometimes it makes for rough sleeping ; ) Still a fun trip though!
Zoe has also discovered the joy of dress up! Thanks to her sissy we have shoes, wands, dresses, hats, and tutu's so Z can dress up to her hearts content. Lately Zoe will put every necklace on look down at herself and then immediately say "Help, take off please!" After she worked so hard.

We love taking walks as a family. Sometimes they are long, sometimes short, sometimes the girls just walk, sometimes they run, sometimes Shelby rides her scooter, sometimes she rides her bike, sometimes they ride in the wagon. There are just a few months of the year here that are optimum walking weather. They days are not too hot or too cold or too buggy or too muggy, not too dark! ; )

9 comments:

Jenny said...

I totally thought that the one of Z in the necklaces was Shelby... I had to go back and look again. They are both so adorable!

da momma said...

we love walks too!! Thats a photo shoot I havent thought to do! :) Thanks for the idea :) The kids & daddy will say ... ahhh mom!
LOVE the shoe picture! That could be blown up and framed in their room!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Great randomness

Tricia said...

Super cute pictures! Zoe is getting so big! They are precious!

Me said...

The girls looks so beautiful! You must be so proud of your little princesses.

Liz*** said...

What cute pics of the girls. They are getting so big!

Stephanie said...

Love the pics. They are getting so big.

Angela Robinson said...

I'm with Jen...I thought the same thing about the photo with the necklace. Fun pictures!

The Celiac Diva said...

Love your posts! PS...the healing post totally touched me. Very sweet.