Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cool Weather/Daddy's Girls






We have enjoyed our evening walks even more with the cold front going on. Here are a few pictures of us bundled up. I feel as if I should explain Shelby's outfit. Before nap we always take out her hair and she likes her pants (especially jeans) off for comfort. So in the evenings she wants to put on "soft pants" and we usually don't redo the hair unless we have somewhere to be. So that is the result ; )
Just another note on hair she is starting to request certain do's. Her current favorite is Ba-rave's (braids). When I'm fixing her hair she is looking in the mirror and every time she says "Hey it looks like a curvy slide" to which I say "yeah it kind of does". It's our little script.
The other pics are of James with the girls, there is a little resemblance don't ya think!

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Katy~

I'm so glad you're blogging! It's such a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are beautiful! Keep the posts coming!!

Love,
Sarah Jones

Sarah J. said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! It is such a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are beautiful! Keep the posts coming!!

Love you,
Sarah Jones

Sarah J. said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! It is such a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are beautiful! Keep the posts coming!!

Love you,
Sarah Jones