Okay so I know there is this ongoing thing about diet coke's and how they are not great for you. Well every time a new study or findings come out I try to pay attention because I truly do not want to harm my body by drinking these. I say all of that to also say I LOVE them, yes love them!!! Especially with the "good" ice (like the small circles that sonic gives and a Styrofoam cup to keep it cool longer....It's frosty, tasty and just delicious!! I crave them, and they are just a treat to me. So you can imagine my joy when I found (or my husband, way to go babe!) this article in his Men's Health Magazine (we love this magazine by the way, both of us do).
"Aspartame" "Your brain's safe. A review of over 500 studies on aspartame found that there is no evidence that aspartame causes cancer or neurological damage in humans. The author's (scientists from 10 universities studied research on various levels of intake, including those that far exceed daily averages."
Shelby has a veggie tales worship CD that we were singing too today on our way to go and pick up James for lunch. Seek Ye First came on and Shelby would giggle and say they said my name again every time the song said "and all these things SHALL BE added onto you....". It was funny! I think I will think of her every time I sing that song now : )
1 comment:
SO CUTE!! I will think of Shelb now every time I sing "Seek Ye First" too! Thanks so much for sharing that, it made me smile.
Post a Comment