Shelby Kate had her first visit to see the dentist on Wednesday. She was fine until they went to recline the chair automatically, well for Shelby this was a new experience b/c we don't have a recliner and she was not digging it. The tears begin to flow, we calmed her down by talking about the upcoming playdate with Bee (which was taking place right after the dentist). I was sent back out to the waiting room and she was back there with the very nice nurses. They did manage to take x-rays and floss her teeth (although I did hear her cry one more time). She came out all smiles though with a sticker and new toothbrush. Bee was in the waiting room and she waved saying bye Momma bye Daddy and preceded hand in hand with her Bee! So we all survived!
In the waiting room Zoe was standing in our lap and a man was there with his small boy. He said is she 9 months? Um.. no she will just be 4 months old next week. He said wow she sure holds herself up good. I don't know why Zoe is thinks she needs to flex her muscles all the time I guess she is just wanting to be up and around to play with her big sister. ; )
1 comment:
Congratulations on a successful first trip to the dentist! Shelb looks too cute in her brown dress with matching doll!
Post a Comment