Have you ever been reprimanded by a printer? Or excuse me a printer/copier/scanner/fax machine? James was printing some pics last night and something was messing up, on the screen it was giving some kind of error or still trying to read message or a check the tray message.
Well me being the super savvy computer chick I am just decided to turn it off and then back on again. I mean doesn't that fix everything? Well it wouldn't let me turn it off, so I thought I'll show you I'll just unplug you! (which I did) So when I plug it back in there is a new message for me on the screen that says something to the effect of
"Do not unplug the printer or unplug your power cord when you have not fixed the problem (whatever that problem was.) When you have finished reading the message press OK."
Seriously was it trying to put me in my place or what? All of the Geek Squad'ers out there are cringing that I would mistreat a computer'ish type thing so poorly. (well maybe my husband too). I learned my lesson though!
On a mommy note....I so delight in my children! Don't get me wrong they are by no means perfect but it's so fun continuing to learn about them and what they love and hate and hearing the sounds of their giggles, those giggles and belly laughs that are just pure joy. How can that not make you smile?
No comments:
Post a Comment