




I realized in the midst of the craziness (two sick kidos, 2 doctor visits 2 separate trips to the pharmacy) I forgot to post my Happy Birthday Shelby Kate post. Yesterday she turned 4! We cannot believe it, as all of you parents know it goes SO fast! This time four years ago we were surprised by a 5 weeks earlier then expected baby girl. We actually watched the Olympics because Shelby and I both had to be in for 5 days, and what else was there to do.
This is a LITTLE bit about her. She has a sweet and very tender heart. She makes us laugh all the time. She loves to talk and sing (mostly her own songs that she composes). She loves God and Jesus. She likes order and remembers everything,and is such a helper/little momma. She has brought us SO much joy. We love you Shelby Kate! She says things like "Mom I'm wiggin out, cause I can't find... "..... and says things like "I love you so much Momma, but not as much as I love Jesus"
Also James and I celebrated our 8 year Anniversary. Well we actually haven't celebrated yet (we were on our sick kid road) so we plan to still celebrate soon, after our girls are well again.
We have been through extreme illness, had two wonderful kidos, mourned our lost baby, had many fun adventures, faced challenging decisions, prayed together so much and shared so much laughter! We are best friends and I'm so thankful to be his wife and look forward to each coming year. We are so so blessed!
(I need to post a wedding picture of us but have to scan that in so I will do that soon, we look crazy young)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday...such a beautiful fairy tale!
Happy Anniversary! 8 yrs. WOW! That is crazy and we are getting old. :) You and James' wedding was me and Ben's first wedding together. Awww...good times!
Post a Comment