So today I went to Target (shocker I know) and I was strolling through the dollar spot with the girls, where I usually start every Target shopping extravaganza. Shelby always usually wants about 9 gillion things when we are out and about to which I reply "no we are not going to get that today" or "well we can put it on your wish list" which she usually forgets about whatever it is anyway. Well today she said "oh MAMA can I please please have that???? I said yes to this instantly....... When we got home she said where is it Mom, Well it's still in the car. She unloaded both heavy sacks to get her treasure and then put it to use right away. All's I can say is she was born this way : )
Friday, August 29, 2008
Shelby'isms
So today I went to Target (shocker I know) and I was strolling through the dollar spot with the girls, where I usually start every Target shopping extravaganza. Shelby always usually wants about 9 gillion things when we are out and about to which I reply "no we are not going to get that today" or "well we can put it on your wish list" which she usually forgets about whatever it is anyway. Well today she said "oh MAMA can I please please have that???? I said yes to this instantly....... When we got home she said where is it Mom, Well it's still in the car. She unloaded both heavy sacks to get her treasure and then put it to use right away. All's I can say is she was born this way : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's funny. =)
That's cute. Jacob loves the DustBuster.
Sooo cute and so my child also. Logan has been sweeping since he could hold the little "broom" in his hand. He also gets out the stick vacuum and dustbuster and does all of the corners and under the cabinets in the kitchen...all I can say is we HAVE been blessed!!! I love it!
I've gotta get my kiddies on of those!!:)
Post a Comment