So do you have those moments when you think I wish I could turn back time?
We were thinking that about our latest vacation to Red River. The night before we were getting up to leave Zoe had a hard time going to sleep and kept waking up. Well we got up at 5 the next AM to head to Andrews to get my parents and she is snotty and has a fever. I quickly dismiss it as a summer cold and we keep on going. Well when we get to RR both are girls are sicky and don't sleep well at all. Then we infected James's parents, his brother's family and my parents (not to mention me). Not just a cold! So we came home 2 days early and basically drove three days to be somewhere three days....fun times! In any case here are some pictures from our trips. We did try to make the best of it despite being sleep deprived under the weather etc.. and enjoy the cool temps and beautiful surroundings.
We do feel cheated out of a vacation though and wish we could do it again sans the illness ; )
3 comments:
I am SO sorry everyone was sick!!! No good. =( However, I LOVE THE PICS of the girls. It makes my day to see all the ones from the b-day party and the short trip! I will e-mail you my address right now, love you!!!
Oh, how rotten! I'm so sorry it wasn't what you guys bargained for. Hope everyone is on the road to recovery fast!
I am so sorry that the bug made its present on your vacation... that is a bummer... I guess you will just have to take another vacation (sooner)... YEAH for that.
Post a Comment