Friday, August 22, 2008

Messy baby,...





The other night at dinner Zoe was so tired and she was just rubbing her food all over her head and face, she was so filthy I had to capture the moment. That was one of the those nights she had to go straight to the bath.
Then the other pictures is of Shelby with her cousins! She LOVES them and was so sad to say goodbye! It is never long enough when we visit with family. Then Shelby Kate ALWAYS wants to take a picture of me/us and posed Zoe and I and took a picture. It was pretty good considering her little fingers kept getting in the way of the flash and lens : )
An apple a day keeps the doctor away right? I hope so after the girls (especially Z has had her fair share of bugs : )

No comments: