Monday, June 29, 2009

100 posts!

This is my 100th post and it's going to be the best one ever!!

OK not really : ) Update: We really haven't had anything going on but so much going at the same time (anyone feel me?) Zoe is feeling so much better. She did swallow a penny on Friday (yes the child that has stitches) but it didn't even phase her. I really do supervise my children I promise! Her stitches should be slowly dissolving but the Doc said we may need to get them cut out if they start really bothering her. However the tongue is healing quite nicely, she is used to us asking her to see it that she sticks it out for inspection quite often even to strangers... lovely.

This week Zoe and I were doing an errand together while James and Shelby were on a DDD (Daddy Daughter Date) and at a stoplight a convertible sports car (sorry don't remember the make or didn't notice), pulled up, the driver was a man on his cell with gelled/spiky/styled hair very pretty boy/metro sexual looking.

Zoe says: Wook Mama it's Dawson! Hi HI Dawson!

At first I thought she might have really spotted our cousin and looked around and said: Where Zo?

Zoe: Right there Mama!! (pointing to convertible man)

It was funny and cute, the man really didn't look anything like Dawson but Zoe thought so!