Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Daddy/Poppa/Pop's Day!

My James, What a wonderful sweet Daddy you are. God gave you two little girls that you adore so much. You are a funny, FUN, Godly, sweet, crazy, sensitive, awesome Daddy. I love watching you love our girls! Love you so much!

We love you too Poppa and Pop! I'm so blessed to have a Godly Father and Father-in-law who love being involved in our lives, pray for us and are both sources of strength, encouragement and wisdom.

We did celebrate Father's Day although it was not as I originally planned because Zoe is still needing a little more attention and nursing. We were able to go to Nanny's for lunch and spend some time with family and got to also visit with my parents over the phone. I stayed home with Zoe while Shelby and James got to go to church after some Father's Day doughnuts! ; )

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Ouch! Hope she is doing better! That looks like it really hurt!