Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Party








Friday night was my youngest nephew Colton's 1st birthday party! All the fam gathered at fuddruckers to celebrate. The kiddos LOVED it not only was there cake but Bee and Pop brought a bunch of change for them to play games with and get all kinds of treasures. Then my mother-in-law grabbed all of us older girls and took us on a surprise shoe buying trip! We left the daddy's with all the kids and did some speedy fun shopping!

The last pic of Zoe is after she got into my makeup....again......When I walked up on her she said "I'm really just so sorry Mommy"... "Here let me put it up"....Shortly after that her baby got into makeup and had to get a big trouble too!

2 comments:

The Celiac Diva said...

LOL!!! Adorable!!!

erin said...

I love the first picture. Better to ask forgiveness than permission.=)