I've been such a slacker in the blog department, partly because it has been incrediably busy for us around here and in my time that isn't taken up with things I need to do I'm too tired to want to blog... also my camera's LCD screen is broken so I haven't been motivated to take many picutres because I cannot see them right as I take them....
So James and I are on the countdown to the marathon in Austin... About a week away my friends. I've had a few nightmares about it like I'm running in 4'inch deep gravel and the miles/course is not marked well so I end up running all of these extra miles, and the latest one is that we miss it b/c we are looking for a place to park! I'm really not that worried about it, but I am a very active dreamer! I think we are about as ready for it as we ever will be!
Shelby/School- So this semester is already SOOOO much better for us then last semester. She has always loved and enjoyed school and gets up ready to go but always was SO exhausted at pick up time. We are loving being past the first 100 days of school, it has been a really good thing in this house!
Zoe-I took her in to get her 15 month old shots (yes she is 2 1/2) and they always tell you were she ranks on the chart. I was interested b/c we haven't taken here for a well baby check in over a year. She is still 35% ht. and about that for wt. as well. She has been pretty consistant it looks like but good to know! A lot of people tell us, she is only 2, she is SO tall.... well turns out not really!
So all in all we are doing great! Our plan to slow things down hasn't happened but we are super blessed!!!!!!!
Pictures to come soon!!
2 comments:
Did Shelby go to preschool the year before kinder? Did she go 2 days or 3? Next year is Sam's last year for preschool and I am struggling with how many days to send him. I am not worried about what he will learn but the tired and going from 2 to 5 days. Just curious about your thoughts. Can't wait to see pictures!
Marathon? Wow! Inspire us further and let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment