Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mommy....

I had to write these Zoe quotes down before I forget, this one was this AM:

Zoe: Mommy come quick it's a bug!!
me: Zoe that's not a bug it's just a piece of dirt.
Z: It's a piece of dirt that crawls!

Then the other night in the car this is our conversation:

Shelby Kate: My finger really hurts, I have this little piece of skin by my nail and it just really hurts!

Me: Shelby that's just a hang nail.

Zoe: Well my bottom really hurts, I have a hang bottom, mommy.

3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

LOL...a hang bottom. Priceless!

Eli is forever finding dirt "bugs" too...anything small and dark on the ground is a bug, and he wont relent from telling me about it until I "get it".

Me said...

Hang bottom! I love it.

The Celiac Diva said...

HAHAHA!!! that made my whole day. =)