Okay not as you think.
In our house we trained Shelby to call toots, gas, etc, smoke.... This originated from my younger brother growing up he named it that on his own. I know Shelby will learn MANY other names for it soon so it seems like a harmless thing and sounds better to us than the F word. : )
It was kind of funny when we were potty training her and we would say do you need to go to the potty? and she would say "no I just had a little smoke"...
Well yesterday James and Shelby were on their way to gymnastics and listening to KSBJ and one song said "Jesus spoke".... Shelby said "Daddy JESUS SMOKES? James just started laughing!
7 comments:
Hilarious.
That was definitely blog-worthy. So funny!
Too cute! Just wait until you have to explain it to her Sunday school teacher!
funny! =o)
That's too funny!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! =) I needed that laugh.
Hi Garners...it's been a looong time!!! Just found your blog and your girls are precious. So great to see what you guys have been up to.
Post a Comment