Saturday we got to go to the Pumpkin Patch with the Tracy's and James's brother and family. This is our second annual trip out to Dewberry Farm. The kids absolutely LOVE it and the adults have fun too.
The picture of me going down the "bumpy slide" is funny because it doesn't feel the best on the caboose region (notice my face going ouch!). Right before we went down I told Brent that I wish I had a little more padding in that area just for this slide! He said "most people wouldn't believe this but but that is the one area on him that doesn't have padding. We were both laughing and then went for it, the kids obviously loved it, Brent and Brody went so fast the crowd at the end had to back up because there momentum carried them out so far... good times, good times...
There is also a picture of James and Shelby Kate in our living room with FRESH picked roses from our backyard. The each picked one and brought them to me. So so sweet! I am blessed for sure and put them beside my bed.
One last story, Zoe gets into things around here (no surprise there) and got into one of our bedside tables and brought me some mints wanting me to open them, which I did and gave her one. (They are from Victoria's Secret)The following conversation ensued:
Shelby: Momma what does Zoe have?
me: oh just some mints
S: Can I have one?
me: Sure
(she takes one and looks at it)
S: What kind of mints are these?
me: Just like peppermints.
S: WHY are they shaped like LIPS?
P.S. I forgot they were even there, and they are probably expired but S and Z both ate some so I guess they were okay....
7 comments:
I miss the pumpkin patches... I wish I could have been there with you guys it looks like you had so much fun.
Looks like lots of fun! I have lip mints from VS, too. My kids haven't noticed that they're lips.
So fun!! Loved the lip shaped mint story!!:)
Your pumpkin patch pics are great! pretty girls!
We were just talking about finding a Pumpkin Patch. Where, pray tell, is Dewberry Farm?
Hey! Got your comment...what song was playing when you went to my blog? They are in random order...The main picture at the top of your blog is priceless!
Cute Cute pictures! I love pumpkin pictures!
Post a Comment