Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the last few weeks...




little baby girls discovered that the frothy sweet goodness left at the bottom of a Carmel Macchiato is D-licious!
Daddy's discovered that baby girls can stand on one leg on his hand.......
Little girls discovered going to see Cinderella with sweet friends is awesome! especially when a special (one of a kind) crown is given to her to wear : )

7 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

Makes me want to go to starbucks right now. Oh wait...then I would be up all night....I think Zoe is going to be a gymnist like her daddy.

Tomilyn said...

I agree with Sheridan, you have a gymnast on your hands. How old is she? That is impressive! I love the last pic. They are close huh?

Amy B. said...

So sweet. I love the pic of Zoe and the Starbucks cup. Getting started early...smart girl. ;o)

THE LUCAS FAMILY said...

We'll definately have to go on a Starbucks date. The boys and I love mocha frappuccinos.

Tricia said...

Too cute! Dad's seem make our hearts beat a little faster when they play with the kids. Wes throws the boys in the air and everytime I stop breathing until he catches them.

The Celiac Diva said...

I LOVE the one-legged stand! I'm Very impressed! And i love how happy James gets when she does her "so big." It's totally priceless!

Amy said...

Sweet, sweet pictures. Zoe's getting some hair!! Yeah!!