Monday, October 27, 2008

James's adventure and Trunk or Treat












James just got back yesterday from his lastest adventure, Kayaking down the "Devils River". He went with two of his buddies Stephen and Zack and they actually lived on the river and had so much fun. Here are a few pictures from his trip, which he had a blast on. My husband has a very adventurous spirit!
There are also some pictures from trunk or treat. This is held up at our church every year and lots of people back up their trunks and have games and candy and it is very fun. It's in the day with people you know and compromises our trick or treating outing every year. James and Shelby Kate will usually just pass out candy on the actual night!

6 comments:

Tomilyn said...

Wow! Those are some beautiful pics. Your girls costumes are too cute!

da momma said...

James! Yall are some crazy boys! Looks so fun! The girls are precious! I love seeing how everyone dresses up :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love the costumes and those pictures are so pretty.

Me said...

It looks like all had a great time both at the Trunk or Treat and on the trip! I miss the trunk or treat and all the great costumes!

The Celiac Diva said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...just read the Grandma post. Can't stop laughing, I love love love it!!! And Zoe in the costume is ADORABLE!!! I wish I would have been there!!! Oh sheesh...I love those girls!

Tricia said...

the girls look so cute. I love the candy corn costume!